Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello World

I think I should introduce myself! My name's Jessica Yale. I'm a 19 year old girl that is caught in quite the situation. Alright let me explain,  I'm currently in a town somewhere in Texas. The problem being that whenever I leave the town I become unconscious and wake up in the town again. Its like some twisted groumdhog day bullshit. I wouldn't even mind so much if there were any people here but there is noone here. If I seem overly calm,  trust me I'm internally panicking and wishing I was dead.

Toodles.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica. We're gonna try to help.

    Do you know the name of the town you're in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says EmptyVille on the sign.
      Population: 1

      This is great.
      *hides under a table*

      Delete
    2. We're sending help. You'll know him when you see him.

      Delete